Part of the rollout of the Philippine Standards for Volunteering for Development (PSVD), the Philippine Coalition on Volunteerism (PhilCV), conducted two (2) Volunteerism Dialogues: (a) Davao City and (b) Quezon City. These efforts were part of the process of gathering the volunteer experience of VIOs/EOs in the Philippines, to get to know the depth of volunteer involvement, management styles, and the issues and concerns of this sector. These were aligned with the international recognition of the important role of volunteerism in the national development and the accomplishment of the social development goals, as laid out by the United Nations Development program
PhilCV acknowledged the participation of the following organizations from Mindanao and NCR:
11 March 2022 Volunteerism Dialogue in Davao
- Foundation for the Development of the Agusanons, Inc.
- Josefa Segovia Foundation
- Ilawan Center for Volunteerism & Leadership
- VSO Philippines
NEDA Regional Development Council Representatives:
- Davao Jubilee Foundation (PWD/Senior Citizen rep.)
- Philippine Eagle Foundation (Environment rep.)
- Kaugmahon for Children’s Rights and Social Development, Inc (Children/Youth rep.)
- Davao City Homesite & Housing Multi-Purpose Cooperative (Housing rep.)
- Cacao Industry Development Association of Mindanao Inc (farmers sector rep.)
- LC Borja Seafood (fisherfolk rep.)
23 March 2022 Volunteerism Dialogue in Quezon City
(Hosted by AIA Philippines)
- Cebuana Lhuillier Foundation, Inc.
- Children International -Manila
- Manila Water Foundation, Inc.
- TELUS International Philippines
- Virlanie Foundation, Inc.
- Unilab Foundation, Inc.
- Alagang Kapatid Foundation, Inc
- France Volontaires Philippines, Inc.
These series of Volunteerism Dialogues were sponsored by VSO Philippines.
Read more about the PSVD: https://www.philcv.org/p/the-philippine-standards-for.html
Download PhilCV Brochure - to know more about PhilCV & its Membership Benefits